05 November 2014

Rogaine - Weather?

Mike will be at tonight's Rogaine Start location (Kiwi Outdoors, Ariki St) no matter the weather.  We will announce a decision on whether to run or not at 5:30pm.  This will be based on safety.  As many are aware, we run rain, (light) hail or 'shine.  Heavy hail, lightning or extreme wind are a real concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment